#1 Best Seller!
D. R. Silva is a compulsive question asker. His blog, SaintsNotSinners.org, has inspired tens of thousands around the world, helping many overcome sin. He is the author of 3 highly acclaimed books, including a best-seller. Known for his conversational writing style and frequent use of parables, he makes complex topics easy to understand.
Recent Blog Posts
Need Help to Overcome Sin?
More Recent Posts
- What is the Modern Grace Message? – By Paul Ellis
- 5 Modern Myths About the Ten Commandments
- 9 Errors Christians Make About Hyper-Grace Part 1 (1-3)
- How to Overcome Sin: A Practical Guide to Freedom (New Book!)
- Common Lies About the Grace Message #1
- Hyper-Grace: The Dangerous Doctrine of a Happy God
- 50 Free Copies of my new Hyper-Grace book!
- Do You Love Your Pastor More Than God? “God’s Love vs. Inordinate Affection”
- Alicia on If We’re Free From Sin, Why Do We Still Sin?
- mary pulli on 9 Errors Christians Make About Hyper-Grace Part 1 (1-3)
- D. R. Silva on The Prodigal Son – 7 Overlooked Observations – Saints Not Sinners
- Anu Thomas on The Prodigal Son – 7 Overlooked Observations – Saints Not Sinners
- Karen Clancy on What is the Modern Grace Message? – By Paul Ellis
Hyper-Grace: The Dangerous Doctrine of a Happy God:
This #1 best-seller is a response to the rising criticisms brought against the message of grace.
It’s All About Jesus: What They Never Told You in Church:
This book challenges the most popular doctrinal giants in the modern church, testing to see how much is really about Jesus.
How to Overcome Sin: A Practical Guide to Freedom:
How to Overcome Sin describes in biblical detail the cause and effect of sin, and the simple solution!
D. R. Silva is a great author who navigates the reader around the potholes of religion and leads them into the safe fields of grace.Mick Mooney, author of SNAP
With practical, easy to understand examples, Daniel walks the reader through his points with clarity and humor.Rebecca Clayton, DaddysHouse.org
D. R. Silva is part of an exciting breed of young authors proclaiming the gospel of radical grace. Unafraid to ask the big questions or confront man-made traditions, he writes so that the church might live up to its full potential in Christ.Paul Ellis, author of The Hyper-Grace Gospel
Silva’s reputation certainly precedes him. His written work is filled with equal parts insightful scripture analysis and bitingly clever wit.Sarah Dunsworth, Sarah Dunsworth Ministries