Comment PolicyPlease Read Carefully!
I highly encourage comments and conversations on my posts. But in the land of many opinions, there is a lot of opportunity for things to get out of hand. Please take a moment to read the following few guidelines.
- Keep it short. Comments above 250 words don’t get published.
- Be Respectful. Disagreements are welcomed, but please voice them respectfully.
- No Advertising. Please don’t use the comments section as a place to promote your website or miracle water.
- Don’t hide behind scripture.Tell us what you think about the post. Don’t use scripture to take jabs at others.
- Stay on Topic. If your comment isn’t relevant to the post, it won’t be posted.
If we stick to these few guidelines, I think we will all have a good time!